We aim to have this meeting quarterly. You will talk with our Team lead about our relationship.
The main goals of this recurring event are to:
- understand if our relationship is strong;
- understand what's not going well in the collaboration;
- understand if you need any adjustments to the team (additional team members, particular skill sets, etc.) in the upcoming months.
You can use the following questions to understand the meeting content and to prepare for the discussion:
- Are you generally satisfied with our collaboration?
- What kind of growth do you expect in the next quarter? What about the next year?
- Do you have a roadmap with the next things to do? Can you share it with us in order to understand if the current team can deliver everything in time or if it's under/over-staffed for what's coming next?
- Are all team members performing up to your expectations?