All Hands meeting
How we work
Every month, we hold an All Hands meeting. We use this session to provide useful information to all team members, with the intent of increasing transparency on Nebulab's direction, successes, failures and next challenges. The meeting covers several topics:
- Welcome. we welcome new team members. Often, there is a presentation of new hires in front of the rest of team so everyone knows some information about them. Here we may also talk about people who have left the company, if that happens.
- Strategy. This topic covers the high-level decisions that we are doing to make Nebulab grow. We talk about new sales initiatives, our hiring process or how we are setting things up for personal and professional growth of individuals. We share such information with everyone both to be aligned and to receive any feedback about the direction in which we're going.
- New projects. We introduce new clients, talking about their business, their team, which team members are assigned to work with them and why we think the client is a good fit for us. If we have lost a client instead, we honestly share what didn't work with them.
- Rotations. We describe which team members have switched projects and what need they are fulfilling with their rotation.
- Policy of the Month. We are very proud of this playbook, it's our set of policies and every employee can refer to these pages when they have some doubts about how to behave. Anyway, it's unrealistic to expect that everyone recall all the playbook's content. This space is dedicated to remind a single policy we have in the playbook so we can jog our memory about that specific thing. The policy of the month is chosen by the meeting's organizers.
- Playbook changes. When policies change in our Playbook, there's no better way to talk about them with the rest of the team. This allows us to share why things have changed and how these differences will impact company life.
- Q&A. We also hold a questions and answers session at end of the meeting. The goal here is to give everyone the chance to ask questions about the company or the topics discussed during the meeting.
Make sure to join the channel #all-hands to receive the link to the meeting, the meeting notes, updates, agendas and useful links for each All Hands meeting.