All members of the team are entitled to the benefits listed in this document. If you have any doubts regarding any of the benefits, feel free to ask!
- Hire kit. All members of the team receive a hardware hire kit that includes:
- 16" MacBook Pro (32 GB of RAM, US or IT keyboard);
- Tucano Second Skin Elements sleeve;
- Apple Magic Keyboard (with the layout choice of US or IT);
- mouse (to choose between Apple Magic Mouse and Logitech MX Master 2S);
- ANC headphones (to choose between Bose QuietComfort 35 II and Sony WH-1000XM3);
- LG 27UK850-W screen (IPS, 27", 4K).
- American Express Gold corporate credit card to be used for business trips.
- Mentoring. When you become a member of our team, you will be assigned a mentor, who will support your personal and professional growth. For example, if you are interested in a given subject and would like to study it, or if you have difficulties with a project, do not hesitate to contact your mentor who will be happy to help you!
- Investment Fridays. Friday is the time focus on study or personal (or company) growth projects. If you don't know what to work on, ask your mentor to help you find a project appropriate for your growth.
- Flexible time. We look at results, not hours. All members of the team have the right to work flexible hours, compatible with the client's requirements and those of other team members. If you have any doubts, ask the client and your colleagues.
- Remote work. Despite having two offices, our culture is absolutely remote-first. It is possible at any time to work remotely, whether you want to do it for a day, a year or indefinitely.
- Team retreats. Each year we organize a team retreat where we work and have fun together. The purpose of these meetings is to let members of the team who work in different offices or remotely socialize; your are encouraged to take part!
- Paid conferences. The cost of taking part in industry conferences are fully paid by us.
- English lessons. If you're not comfortable with your English proficiency, we will happily pay for your English lessons. We recommend italki, but you can expense any other platform that helps you learn the language.
- Learning stipend. We provide full reimbursement for industry-related books, up to €50/year/person. Additional expenses (workshops, courses or even more books!) may also be covered and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Software of choice. We provide full reimbursement for any software, up to €150/year/person.